HMC NAVAL CAMP was located outside of St. John’s, NF, and some areas were “Off Limits” to the sailors. Ross Miligan and Wm Weaver from HMCS WASAGA, stand with one of the boundary signs in 1942. The rest camp was provided for sailors from the escort ships to have a break, away from normal ship board routine.
Roger Litwiller Collection, courtesy Ross Milligan, RCNR. (RTL-RM302)