HMCS ST. CLAIR, a Town Class destroyer on 5 March 1944 acting as depot ship to RN submarines being used for Anti-Submarine training in St. Margaret’s Bay. ST. CLAIR was given to the RCN under the Lend-Lease program and was USS WILLIAMS with the USN. Photo taken from HMCS TRENTONIAN.
Roger Litwiller Collection, Allen E. Singleton, RCNVR photo, courtesy Douglas Campbell, RCNVR. (RTL-DC043a)